b-hebrew - RE: readability

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Steve Brailsford <Steve.Brailsford AT seagatesoftware.com>
  • To: 'Bryan Rocine' <596547 AT ican.net>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: readability
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 10:04:35 -0500

Can't we move to a html based email so that we can put the Hebrew fonts
right in the message?
All this transcription is impossible for those of us who are not fluent in
the original
text and I like to read these messages as practice in reading and
recognizing characters.
It's not much help for that as it is. I would think people would have moved
to a modern
email reader that can handle at least html.

Steve Brailsford
Seagate Software
steve.brailsford AT seagatesoftware.com
(407) 531-7543