b-hebrew - Re: right-to-left utility update

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Trimm <jstrimm AT swbell.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: right-to-left utility update
  • Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 13:36:57 -0600

Forwarded from another list:

>Mailing-List: contact hugoye-list-owner AT egroups.com
>From: "Tomas Frydrych" <tomas AT frydrych.freeserve.co.uk>
>To: <hugoye-list AT egroups.com>
>Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 09:42:01 -0000
>Subject: [hugoye-l] Re: right-to-left utility update
>
> The right-to-left utility v. 1.2 has been now released. This version
>runs both on Win95 and NT 4 and can be installed on a network drive. It
>includes a proper setup programme (with uninstall) and improved helpfile.
>(For the details of other changes see the application's help.) It can be
>downloaded from http://www.frydrych.freeserve.co.uk/rtl/
> Free Web-based e-mail groups -- www.eGroups.com
James Trimm
He who seeks will not cease until he finds,
and having found he will be amazed,
and having been amazed he will reign,
and having reigned he will rest.
- The Goodnews according to the Hebrews
The Society for the Advancement of Nazarene Judaism:
PO Box 471; Hurst, TX 76053; USA
http://www.nazarene.net
A nonprofit organization supported by freewill offerings
E-mail discusion groups: Nazarene Judaism; Messianic Judaism;
Yahwism; Lost Tribes; Book of Enoch; Semitic Origin of the
New Testament; Prophecy, Sabbatarian & b-Aramaic.
Subscribe at: http://www.nazarene.net
Essene Forum: Essene website, listserver & links:
http://www.nazarene.net/essene/essene_forum.htm

---

Your message: (INMAIL-ID:6009)