b-hebrew - Slightly off-topic: Specific question on Bibleworks and Wordperfect

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ken Litwak <kdlitwak AT concentric.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Slightly off-topic: Specific question on Bibleworks and Wordperfect
  • Date: Thu, 01 Oct 1998 23:37:43 -0700

Please excuse the slightly off-topic question but I hope someone here
can help me. I've been told that you can't paste Hebrew and Greek into
a Wordperfect 7 document from Bibleworks 3.5. However, the maker of
Bibleworks couldn't tell me which of he many patches at COrel's web site
to use. Anyone know which one I need? Thanks.

Ken Litwak
Trinity College/University of Bristol
Bristol, England
(Java instructor in California)