b-hebrew - Re: how to unsubscribe

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Tony Prete <tonyp AT waterwheel.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: how to unsubscribe
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:31:52 -0400

If you're subscribed at virginia.edu, I can help. As you probably know, the
list used to be there but is now transferred to the above website. I still
have the code for unsubscribing to the virginia.edu address, so you can
either send your "unsubscribe" message to me, or post it to the list. I'll
check again tomorrow evening. Anyone who posted an unsubscribe message
today has been unsubscribed.

I suspect the new list-owner is away. I'll fill in for the time being as
far as unsubscribe requests are concerned.

Tony Prete
former gatekeeper, B-Hebrew

Anthony Prete
212 Marne Avenue
Haddonfield NJ 08033-1444
609/428-1203
tonyp AT waterwheel.net
tony AT theotherside.org

  • Re: how to unsubscribe, Tony Prete, 08/26/1998