aviation - [Aviation] $6.99 gift from Herb Quarterly, 5 Days Only

aviation AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Casper, Cowboys and Falcons who served with the 173D

  • From: Herb Quarterly <ecommercemgr AT herbquarterly.com>
  • To: <aviation AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aviation] $6.99 gift from Herb Quarterly, 5 Days Only
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:57:03 -0700

Title: Herb Quarterly Subscription Offer
5 Days Only
$6.99 gift to you with subscription to Herb Quarterly!
>From the publisher of Veggie Life and Yoga for EveryBody!
(Celebrating our 25 Years in Publishing!)

Founded in 1978 , The Herb Quarterly brings readers the joy of herbs with each new season.

Each issue brings you:

  • Introduction to new herbs and fascinating herbal lore.
  • Provides tips on hard-to-grow varieties and medicinals.
  • Showcases gardens from around the world.
  • Tempts the palate with seasonal menus and tantalizing recipes built around herbs and edible flowers.

Subscribe today and we'll rush your Herb Quarterly 25th Year Anniversary Issue copy (worth $5.99 plus $1.00 s&h) for FREE!

Simply click the links below to order. But HURRY! Claim your FREE Herb Quarterly 25th Year Anniversary Issue NOW ... while supplies last! This special offer ends on 4/19/2004.

Subscription Terms:

  1. 1 Year (4 Issues) $19.97 + you'll get a free gift:Herb Quarterly 25th Year Anniversary Issue (a $6.99 value) SUBSCRIBE NOW!
    (For foreign orders, please click here)

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!*

Your egw.com safe shopping guarantee.
- 100% secure transactions. EGW uses Yahoo! shopping's secure servers.
- Low, Direct-from-Publisher Prices

*If for any reason you're dissatisfied with your subscription, we'll send you a full refund for all unmailed issues.

Note: Offer applies to gift subscriptions. Your free gift is shipped within 2 weeks after we have received and processed your payment. If for any reason, you have not received the gift offer within 4 weeks, please contact our Customer Support Department.

For more information on secure purchasing from Herb Quarterly, please go to http://www.herbquarterly.com/secure.html.
If despite our safety measures, you are uncomfortable with online purchasing, please fax us at
(925) 671-0692 to subscribe/renew.

We value your privacy. If you no longer wish to receive renewal/subscription coupons and other savings from Herb Quarterly, please click here or REPLY to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of the message. We do NOT sell your name or e-mail address to a third party.

Copyright © 2003 by EGW Publishing Inc. 1041 Shary Circle, Concord, CA 94518
We bring health, joy and creativity to our readers!

  • [Aviation] $6.99 gift from Herb Quarterly, 5 Days Only, Herb Quarterly, 04/13/2004