aifia-tools - [Aifia-tools] FOREIGN CO-OP.

aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion list for the AIfIA Tools initiative

  • From: MR.ZIMBA SMITH. <zimasmith AT telstra.com>
  • To: aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Aifia-tools] FOREIGN CO-OP.
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 18:12:19 +0100

MR.ZIMBA SMITH.(B.Sc/M.Sc).
DIRECTOR OF PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION.
SOUTH AFRICA MINING & ENERGY.
E-mail:zimasmith AT telstra.com

I am MR.ZIMBA SMITH a native of Cape Town in South Africa and Director of
Project Implementation with the South Africa Department of Mining & Natural
Resources.I apologize for using this medium to reach you for a
transaction/business of this magnitude but this is due to Confidentiality and
prompt access reposed on this medium.Be informed that a member of the South
Africa Export Promotion Council(SEPC)who was on the Government delegation to
your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable particulars to me.I
have decided to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of
the deal described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will
keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources where I work as Director
and with the cooperation of four other top officials,we have in our
possession as overdue payment bills totaling Eight Million five hundred
thousand United States Dollars($8 500 000 000)which we want to transfer
abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a foreign company /individual
to receive the said fundon our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company
account to receive such funds.More so we arehandicapped in the circumstances
as the South Africa Civil Service Code of Conduct does not allow us tooperate
offshore account hence your importance in the whole transaction.

This amount $8,5million represents the balance of the total contract value
executed on behalf of my Department by a foreign contracting firm which we
the officials over invoiced deliberately.Though the actual contract cost have
been paid to the original contractor leaving the balance in the tune of the
said amount which we have in principles gotten approval to remit by Key
tested Telegraphic Transfer to any foreign bank account you will provide by
filing in an application through the Ministry of Justice here in South Africa
for the transfer of rights and privileges of the former contractor to you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to propose that should you be
willing to assist us in the transaction,Your share will be 25% of
$8,5million,70% for us and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses. The
business itself is 100% safe on your part provided you treat it with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality,Also your area of specialization is not a
hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction.I have reposed my
confidence in you and hope that you will not disappoint me,Endeavor to
contact me immediately through my email address to confirm if you are
interested in this deal.

If you are not it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry
out this deal.I want to assure you that my partners and myself are in a
position to make the payment of this claim possible provided you can give us
a very strong assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured and
please remember to treat this matter very confidential because we will not
comprehend with any form of exposure as we are still in active Government
Service.

Once again remember that time is of great essence in this
transaction,Positive response should be accompanied with your most private
telephone and fax numbers so I can reach you immediately with more
informations.

Yours Truly,
MR.ZIMBA SMITH..

You can contact me at z4smith AT zwallet.com,z4smith AT telstra.com

  • [Aifia-tools] FOREIGN CO-OP., MR . ZIMBA SMITH ., 03/27/2004