aifia-tools - [Aifia-tools] "Report Review: Nielsen/Norman Group's Usability Return on Investment"

aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion list for the AIfIA Tools initiative

  • From: "Livia Labate" <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: <aifia-tools AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-tools] "Report Review: Nielsen/Norman Group's Usability Return on Investment"
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:23:52 -0300

Hi folks,

I don't know what the Tools initiative has been up to but I read this
article and thought it might interest you as it touches some points that are
in line with this initiative's goals:

"Report Review: NNG's 'Usability Return on Investment'"
by Peter Merholz and Scott Hirsch
http://tinyurl.com/ijc6 [boxes and arrows enormous URL]

Cheers,

Livia Labate
www.livlab.com | liv AT livlab.com

The Translation of Information Architecture Project:
http://www.aifia.org/projects/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationProject

  • [Aifia-tools] "Report Review: Nielsen/Norman Group's Usability Return on Investment", Livia Labate, 07/30/2003