aifia-pt - [AI] ferramenta nova

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Sofia Ferres <sofia.ferres AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] ferramenta nova
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:45:20 -0200

Achei muito interessante, é da lista IxDA:

I've released a Photoshop plugin focused on automating and optimizing the delivery of UI designs for development. It automates the slicing and exporting of PNG assets, and allows you to create matching UI design specs with concise information on element positions, dimensions, margins, font features etc.

It's a handy tool to greatly speed up your workflow while ensuring the consistency of your design deliverables. It's made for both individuals and design teams working on for applications, web sites, mobile apps, and similar.

I thought it might be useful to some of you here.
More info & video intro here: http://www.pngexpress.com/

 []s
Sofia