aifia-pt - Re: [AI] New encyclopedia on Interactive Design, Usability and User Experience

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Andre Malaquias <andre.malaquias AT gmail.com>
  • To: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [AI] New encyclopedia on Interactive Design, Usability and User Experience
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:40:47 -0200

Poxa, que legal!
Vou participar!

Em 1 de fevereiro de 2011 10:11, Érico Fileno <efileno AT gmail.com> escreveu:
Dear friends of interaction-design.org,

We are proud to introduce a new type of top-quality and free encyclopedia dealing with Interactive Design, Usability, and User Experience. It has taken the opposite approach of Wikipedia and crowd-sourcing: All entries are written by leading figures who either invented or contributed significantly to each topic.

The new encyclopedia features video interviews which we flew around the world and shot at different universities.

We make world-class educational materials available for free because we believe it's about the Democratization of Knowledge: That people from all the far corners of the world can get free access to world-class educational materials.

But we need your help to spread the word! Please write about us on your blog and share a link on Facebook:

http://www.interaction-design.org/encyclopedia/

Have a great day!

All the best,

Mads and the rest of the people behind Interaction-Design.org:
http://www.interaction-design.org/about

Érico Fernandes Fileno, M.Sc.
Interaction Designer
IxDA Curitiba - Interaction Design Association
http://www.ericofileno.com.br

Ao responder, elimine o texto não essencial
de mensagens anteriores e evite formatação.

Lista de discussão AIfIA-pt
AIfIA-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
Arquitetura de Informação em Português
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/aifia-pt