aifia-pt - Re: [AI] Vaga - Programador PHP

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Thiago Lima <thi.lima AT gmail.com>
  • To: webees_br AT googlegroups.com, arqhp AT googlegroups.com, Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [AI] Vaga - Programador PHP
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:42:34 -0300

ERRATA, é pra Front-end Webdeveloper não Programador PHP

2009/7/30 Thiago Lima <thi.lima AT gmail.com>
pessoal, segue mais uma vaga aberta aqui na nossa startup . o local de trabalho é em blumenau/sc

Front-end Webdeveloper
Are you a superstar web developer with a passion for innovative, cutting-edge _javascript_? We are currently looking for a front-end web developer to join as one of our firsts employees. Eventials headquarter is in Blumenau-SC, Brazil, a great place to live.

Technical Requirements:
1-3 years PHP experience
3-5 years CSS experience
3-5 years _javascript_/DOM experience
1-3 years AJAX experience
Experience with contemporary _javascript_ frameworks (jquery,prototype)
Knowledge of Web 2.0 landscape (what sites do you use?)
Strong OO background is a big, big plus
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and ready to join an exclusive team, please send your resume to jobs AT eventials.com. Candidates with previous entrepreneurial experience preferred.