aifia-pt - [AI] Fwd: ReD Associates seeking freelancers in Brazil

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Livia Labate <liv AT livlab.com>
  • To: aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [AI] Fwd: ReD Associates seeking freelancers in Brazil
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 17:54:10 -0400

Encaminhando oportunidade para pesquisadores no Brasil.
Interessados escrevam para mbk AT redassociates.dk

________________________________
From: Mikkel Brok-Kristensen <_mbk AT redassociates.dk_>
To: _anthrodesign AT yahoogroups.com
Subject: [anthrodesign] ReD Associates seeking freelancers in Brazil

Dear anthrodesigners

In ReD Associates we are looking to expand our network of freelancers
in Brazil, Argentina and Chile.
Currently we are especially looking for local researchers to help us
do field work in Brazil on consumer culture in relation to
communication and digital media.

If you are interested please send me an e-mail.

Best regards

Mikkel Brok-Kristensen

  • [AI] Fwd: ReD Associates seeking freelancers in Brazil, Livia Labate, 04/13/2009