aifia-pt - [AI] Vaga para Senior Interaction Designer em Londres

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: "Jane Vita Novo" <jane.vita AT gmail.com>
  • To: aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [AI] Vaga para Senior Interaction Designer em Londres
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 09:00:36 +0300

Senior Interaction Designer – up to £70,000

The Interaction Design Team is responsible for the user experience and interaction design of the products, including our Windows and Mac desktop software and mobile devices.

Responsibilities:
• Developing a deep understanding of how people use the product including how and why the human race communicates
• Delivering world class interaction design, from initial concept through to launch and evaluation of success.
• Evangelizing best practice within the company and helping to carve out a healthy and productive environment for design to operate in.
• Providing creative, theoretical and craft leadership and direction to less senior designers.
• Bringing fun, simple and easy to use interfaces into the lives of millions of people.
• Sniggering at people in beige slacks when they say things like 'low hanging fruit'.

Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
The kind of person we're looking for is an experienced design professional with sharp interaction design skills and an impressive list of great experience under their belt. A strong understanding of design for a consumer software product with mass appeal and reach is essential. Industry experience in double figures will command immediate respect if accompanied by an equally impressive portfolio.

Personal attributes / competencies:
You are a passionate advocate of user centred design. You are totally unphased by complex problem solving and have an uncanny ability to bring calm, order and elegance to a thicket of requirements. You can produce stunning documentation, including schematics, wireframes and prototypes that quietly inspire and then seduce those around you. You can communicate your work to developers and engineers clearly and constructively and understand that the only 'finished' design has been validated by users, is built as designed and is ready to release, bug free. You snigger when you hear people in beige slacks say things like 'low hanging fruit'. You are confident, articulate and intelligent.

Please have a small subset of work that we can look at before we invite you to interview - this could be a richly illustrated CV, a web resource somewhere or a small PDF accompanying your CV, but please, don't show up to the party empty handed.

Duration
Permanent

Location
London

A empresa nao é pública, por enquanto, podem mandar o CV para mim.
Dica, mandem em formatos diferenciados com referência de trabalhos.