aifia-pt - [AI] Arquitetar é um verbo?

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: rafael <rafael AT interactis.com.br>
  • To: "Arquitetura da Informação (em Português )" <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] Arquitetar é um verbo?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2008 09:31:07 -0300

Olá AI's,

O Seth Godin postou hoje sobre uma reflexão sobre "Arquitetar", que acho que
pode ser de interesse da lista:

"Is architect a verb?

I confess. I like using it that way.

I think architecting something is different from designing it. I hope you can
forgive me but I think it's a more precise way to express this idea.

Design carries a lot of baggage related to aesthetics. We say something is
well-designed if it looks good. There are great designs that don't look good,
certainly, but it's really easy to get caught up in a bauhaus, white space,
font-driven, Ideo-envy way of thinking about design."

O post completo está em:
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2008/08/is-architect-a.html

Abraços,

Rafael Rez Oliveira