aifia-pt - [AI] ENC: Google interfere em seu PageRank para se defender do Cuil

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: Thiago Rodrigues Lourenco Reimao <thiago.reimao AT buscape-inc.com>
  • To: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português) <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] ENC: Google interfere em seu PageRank para se defender do Cuil
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 10:17:47 -0400

Title: chrisbrogan.com

Is Google Putting a Horse Head in Cuils Bed

Look at this Google Search result:
google screencap

I just did a search on “Cuil†in Google, and the first result is a Google News post about why Cuil’s not much of a threat. That *really* ranks above the main site?

**Update: I’m #5 because of personalized search. Guess I’m not #5 to everyone. Well, it was fun while it lasted. .. >>Formerly: And hey, I’m #5. Woohoo!

My point: is search a battlefield? People writing about Knol think so.

Related articles by Zemanta

§ Google News Source Filtering

§ Knol Proves The Importance of Transparency

§ All the Cuil Kids Are Doing It

Zemanta Pixie

ShareThis

  • [AI] ENC: Google interfere em seu PageRank para se defender do Cuil, Thiago Rodrigues Lourenco Reimao, 07/30/2008