aifia-pt - [AI] mobile mentor

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: "fernanda q." <fernandaq AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)" <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] mobile mentor
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:19:17 -0200

olá,

não sei se esse site já foi apresentado aqui (só entrei na lista depois do ebai):

http://www.mobile-mentor.com/

Where we have come from

"All it would take is for someone to sit down with me for 1 hour. I've tried myself, got instructions from Vodafone, but it's too hard."

The customer quote above provided the inspiration to establish Mobile Mentor and deliver exactly what the customer had requested, one hour of personal assistance with a high-end mobile device.

:)