aifia-pt - [AI] WUD 2007

aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)

  • From: "Edson Constantino" <edsonconstantino AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Arquitetura da Informação (em Português)" <aifia-pt AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [AI] WUD 2007
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:50:47 -0300

World Usability Day 2007
Only 24 Days Left Until November 8th -
 World Usability Day 2007.
  Get Involved Now!

With Only 24 days to go until World Usability Day 2007, now is the time to:
  • Register your event today at www.worldusabilityday.org. You may register anytime up to November 8th and we will promote your event. Registering by October 29th guarantees timely delivery of your World Usability Day backpacks, calendars, posters and other materials.
Please note: University, Student and Webcast-only events can register for free. If your location can not pay the registration fee, please email us to receive a  World Usability Day scholarship. We want  EVERYONE included in and registered for World Usability Day 2007.  Email: caryn AT worldusabilityday.org
for help with registration or call 617.905.5691.
  • Contribute to our NEW World Usability Day Community. Go to www.worldusabilityday.org and click on Community.  You can post blogs, articles, white papers, photos, podcasts, contribute to our World Usability Day Passport and more. Share your stories on Healthcare and Usability challenges and solutions.  Let us hear your voice.
  • View the 2007 global events and make plans to attend an event in your city.
  • Photograph or video an event. We will have a news desk working round-the-clock on World Usability Day to upload the latest news and views from  global events. Work with our team to provide a lens into your event and share it worldwide in real-time.
  • Support our worldwide PR team with your stories.  Before, during and after World Usability Day,  let us know what's happening. Send your stories to: events AT worldusabilityday.org.
  • Share this email with your colleagues, friends and family and encourage them to get involved. This year's focus is Healthcare.  Everyone is affected by healthcare and usability everyday!

World Usability Day 2007 wants to thank our sponsors for their support.

2007 sponsors to date include Apogee, Avenue a razorfish, Axure, Catalyze, Constant Contact, Dell, Different, E Software, Eventbrite, Exclusive Concepts, FatDux, Google, Human Factors International, IMC2, Intuit, Microsoft User Research, Mitsue-Links, OneSpring, Ovo Studios, PayPal, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Servigraphics, Sir Valuse, Techsmith, Texas Tech University, UC Berkeley School of Information, Usability Sciences, Usability.ch,
VKI Studios, Weber Shandwick Worldwide.
pill bottle for email
                                           www.worldusabilityday.org

World Usability Day
Usability Professionals' Association
140 N. Bloomingdale Rd.
Bloomingdale, Illinois 60108
World Usability Day | 140 N. Bloomingdale Rd. | Bloomingdale | IL | 60108