aifia-metrics - [Aifia-metrics] Hello!

aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Towards standard methods and metrics for evaluating IA

  • From: "David Waldock" <david AT dotonltd.co.uk>
  • To: <aifia-metrics AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Aifia-metrics] Hello!
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 16:51:31 +0100

Hi

My name's David, I'm a Senior Developer / Information Architect / Whatever's Needed This Day of the Week for a small company based in Sevenoaks, England (about 30 minutes south of London).

We're developing some standards for the measurement of the effectiveness of the communication of information, so it seems to me that this group is ideal for feeding into this.  However, I notice it's been quiet of late; is that because this initiative has been wound up?

Look forward to hearing from you

--
David Waldock, AMBCS
Senior Developer and Systems Analyst