acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] chinese release and language features TODO

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jon Phillips <jon AT fabricatorz.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] chinese release and language features TODO
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 01:39:27 -0500

Another thing I want us to work on on acawiki is to get more language
support. On this list, what languages can people speak?

My friend WLZ posted up some text about the project in chinese on a
science blog:

http://bbs.sciencenet.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=39523&do=blog&id=260177

Of course, dominant language for research is English, but more and
more languages coming online. Chinese would be at the top of the stack
IMO, for representation. I can see having many people translate in
Chinese as being helpful.

Jon

--
Jon Phillips