acawiki-general - [acawiki-general] pages without summaries?

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Jodi Schneider <jschneider AT pobox.com>
  • To: "AcaWiki general (listserv)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [acawiki-general] pages without summaries?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:35:59 -0000

What should we do about wiki pages without summaries? A few months ago, I generated a list by hand, and found about 80 of them [1].

Today the number of them has increased; over the past 2 days, a new user has added bibliographic info (but no summaries) for about 50 articles from a journal [2] via BibTeX import.

Should we be auto-tagging articles (e.g. "needs summary") and generating a list of them? Should bibliographic info be moved to a subspace or deleted after a certain amount of time, to make it easier to find the "actual" summaries?

-Jodi

  • [acawiki-general] pages without summaries?, Jodi Schneider, 04/13/2011