acawiki-general - Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Domain Expired!

acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Neeru Paharia <neerupaharia AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "Benj. Mako Hill" <mako AT atdot.cc>, "AcaWiki general \(listserv\)" <acawiki-general AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [acawiki-general] AcaWiki Domain Expired!
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:28:54 -0800

The nameservers are correct, will be ok in a bit.

I changed your password since you posted to to a public list, will email it privately. :-)

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 8:14 AM, Neeru Paharia <neerupaharia AT gmail.com> wrote:
Oh shit. My credit card on godaddy's system expired. I just renewed the domain name for 5 years. But being a techno-idiot do I need to set it up again? It's on godaddy: