[unclug] RHEL 7 study group redux

Palmer, Cristóbal cmpalmer at email.unc.edu
Wed May 25 13:51:16 EDT 2016

More follow-up about RHCSA/RHCE and/or RHEL 7 study group!

One bit of administrivia: after the first meeting, I will stop posting to CTC. I'm also sending this to two linux-specific, ibiblio-hosted, and campus-relevant mailing lists. If you can't manage to get yourself on one of those lists, please talk to me.

When: Still Tuesday the 31st of May at 30 minutes after noon.

Book:

Jang, Michael. RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Study Guide, Seventh Edition (Exams EX200 & EX300).

ISBN-13: 978-0071841962

Catalog link: http://www.worldcat.org/title/rhcsarche-red-hat-linux-certification-study-guide-exams-ex200-ex300/oclc/898162646

>From the two-surnames retailer (including an ebook format option): http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rhcsa-rhce-red-hat-linux-certification-study-guide-seventh-edition-michael-jang/1121155223?ean=9780071841962

Rainforest-themed retailer link: http://www.amazon.com/RHCSA-Linux-Certification-Study-Seventh/dp/0071841962/