[unclug] new listserv and facebook group

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 2 09:14:57 EST 2007

Douglas A. Whitfield wrote:
> This might be a little premature, but my campaign website goes live
> tomorrow and is being pubbed by the DTH
> (http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/paper885/news/2007/02/02/Opinion/Information.Underload-2692938.shtml?sourcedomain=www.dailytarheel.com&MIIHost=media.collegepublisher.com)
> so I need to get some members in the facebook group, and fast!
>
> Presenting the as-of-yet fully realized Carolina Open Source Initiative:
>
> http://unc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232238246
>
> carolina-opensource at listserv.unc.edu
>
> When I have more info, you will have more info.  I promise!

What does this have to do with Linux?  I'm not going to create a
facebook account to find out what's behind
http://unc.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2232238246, so if you have some
specifics on the "Carolina Open Source Initiative" please describe it here.

Please leave your political campaigns/discussions off this list and onto
a more appropriate forum.

Thanks,
Jeff