[unclug] growing the LUG

Gary Long garylong at med.unc.edu
Fri Apr 28 20:56:17 EDT 2006

Hello,
I am a staff member at UNC. I administer a Linux/Sun network for a
research lab. I have been a *nix admin for 6 years and find that I am
still learning new things and that there is plenty of room to grow. I
think having a group where we can share ideas will be profitable to all
and perhaps we can all learn something that will improve our own
environment. Also for those that live toward Greensboro, this would be
much more convenient than trying to travel to NC State for a meeting.

Cheers
Gary

Gary Long, SCSA, GCUX
System Administrator
UNC Psychiatry Neuroimagelab
Office# 919-843-6939

"Imagine what you will know tomorrow." T.L.Jones