[unclug] Anyone got an OpenAFS client running under kernel 2.6.x?

thomas zito zito at email.unc.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:04:35 EST 2005

I've got OpenAFS 1.3.78 running with kernel 2.6.10_766 (fedora core 3)
I downloaded the source rpm and followed the directions from here:
http://fedoranews.org/tchung/openafs/ and
http://www.mattdm.org/misc/openafs/

You will also need the kernel and kernel-smp rpm's to make the
kernelheaders.

If you need the
CellAlias
CellServDB
ThisCell

let me know.  Also if you are running FC3 with the latest kernel I can
just send you the rpms for openAFS.

-tom

thomas zito
its knowledge management