[unclug] Unstable RedHat 9 machine

Brian Payst brian_payst at unc.edu
Thu Jun 10 09:13:10 EDT 2004

Looks like that might be coming from the RPC services. Have you tried
disabling them (assuming you don't need NFS, etc.)? They are enabled by
default, I believe. You might look at your memory as well, I've had bad
chips bring down servers in odd ways before.

--
Brian Payst, MS
Director of Technology & Systems Support