[unclug] redhat 9 to AS 3

Michael E. Jensen Michael_Jensen at unc.edu
Wed Jun 9 10:29:33 EDT 2004

Brian,

I performed a RH9 to WS3 upgrade and run into a few problems, but was
able to resolve them in a reasonable amount of time.  There's a few
packages that you will need to remove before the system can be added to
the AS channel on RHN, etc.  I'm not sure if you will have the same
difficulties upgrading to AS3, but let me know.

Thanks,
  - Mike