[unclug] Binary of "mail" for old RH distro...

Loren Watterson loren_watterson at unc.edu
Thu Jan 29 23:06:18 EST 2004

Joel - I believe you can find something close to what you are
seeking by drilling down from the RedHat Errata page for old
distributions at

www.redhat.com/support/errata/archives/

I believe the /bin/mail program is in package mailx so
choosing version 6.1 and the mailx fix offers this:

www.redhat.com/support/errata/archives/RHSA-2000-048.html

Guess it won't be the original but should be pretty close.
The fix was a security one so it might be preferable.
Thanks,
Loren

J. Loren Watterson
Unix Systems