[unclug] Binary of "mail" for old RH distro...

Joel Dunn joel_dunn at unc.edu
Thu Jan 29 22:23:30 EST 2004

Folks, I need to find a binary of "mail" for an old RH (6.1) system
(server appliance, a Toshiba SG10) that runs as my home LAN
router/gateway.  I want to set up some scripts to mail me stuff when
things happen on the system, and "mail" is nowhere to be found (but this
distro wasn't designed for futzing around like I'm doing, it was targetd
as a prepackaged appliance).  Yeah, I could put newer code on it, but
frankly, it works great (has been for a couple of years), and I just
don't have the time to rebuild it...

Does someone have the old "mail" binary handy?

Thanks!
--

+ Joel Dunn
+ joel_dunn at unc.edu