[unclug] (no subject)

Brian Payst payst at email.unc.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:25:39 EST 2004

Maybe I missed this in a flurry of e-mail viruses (no thanks, really, I
don't need any zipped documents right now), but where are we in terms of
the site license and proxy server for UNC?

Last I remember we all thought it was a good idea, the kind folks at
ibiblio agreed to host the proxy, but we hadn't actually done it yet.

The reason I ask is I'm getting ready to deploy a production system and
I'm trying to decide what distro I'm going to run it on.

Thanks,

Brian Payst
Director of Technology & Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs
voice:(919)962-1469 fax:(919)962-5241