[unclug] ACK! Spam!

Alan Hoyle alanh at email.unc.edu
Thu Feb 19 10:48:31 EST 2004

Bogofilter works pretty well for me.  I would have much difficulty dealing
with my email if I didn't have it.

I tried setting up mutt because of the keybinding ability, but I wasn't
able to get it to use my Kerberos tokens...  I've corresponded with the
pine developers and they claim that spam filtering support is something
they're looking into for a future release.  (but I want it now!  ;) I wish
they'd go true open source/free instead of their current licensing
model...

If you get mutt to work with kerberos, I'd be very interested in seeing
that....