[unclug] ACK! Spam!

Cristobal M Palmer cmpalmer at email.unc.edu
Wed Feb 18 12:09:18 EST 2004

I've gotten used to using the isis-based Pine program for my UNC-CH email
account, but recently I've started getting a lot more spam.

UNC has server-side filtering, but I can't figure out if there's a
user .config that I could use to train Pine to recognize junk. I know
there's a 'rules' option menu, but that looks like a lot of work.

If that'd just be too much of a hassle, can anyone recommend a
**lightweight** email client with Bayesian filtering?

I want to hit a 'delete as junk' button and not have to see the same
message again.

Sick of hearing about NEW!!1 weight-|oss pi1ls...

							       .--.
                                                              |o_o |
                                                              ||_/ |
Peace,                                                       //   \ \