[unclug] there's penguins in the Union

John W. Sopko Jr. sopko at cs.unc.edu
Fri Feb 13 13:27:57 EST 2004

Nice! I went over to the Union and checked it out, the systems are very
responsive. I hope you do not mind I did a ctrl-alt-backspace to reset X
and convince myself they were running Xfree86. They reset fast with no
problems.

How many have you deployed?

--
John W. Sopko Jr.               University of North Carolina
email: sopko AT cs.unc.edu      Computer Science Dept., CB 3175