[unclug] NTFS

Jeremy Tart jdtart at email.unc.edu
Wed Feb 11 11:12:46 EST 2004

There is at least one project on Sourceforge working on this, and with the
latest kernel drivers, NTFS read/write support is available, albeit
limited.  It also depends on which distro you are using; I am using Fedora,
and I personally have setup my dual boot system to read, but I have not
attempted writing as I do not want to corrupt the NTFS data as forewarned.
Check out <http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/status.html> for more info on
the subject.

Jeremy

--On Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:03 AM -0500 Hugh Crissman