[unclug] safari-view?

Cristobal M Palmer cmpalmer at email.unc.edu
Tue Feb 10 22:51:28 EST 2004

I thought I was going to impress my dad (a seasoned web designer) with my
first website, but it turns out my (shamelessly lifted) Java menu doo-dad
looks pretty darn bad in Safari.

So my real question:

Does anybody know how I can tell what my page will look like in Safari
(short of calling up my dad every time I revise my page)?

Is there a tool for that?

(Reminder: I'm using Debian GNU/Linux "Woody")

							       .--.
                                                              |o_o |
                                                              ||_/ |
Peace,                                                       //   \ \