[TypicalGirls] Raincoats/Gina Birch interview

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 22:41:52 EDT 2021

Thanks, Jason!

I love the references to Helen's book among other bits and pieces you
reference.

-D

*Dina L. Hornreich, MS, MLIS*

Meta-Literacies Counselor: Peace, Love, and Understanding

preferred referents include (but are not limited to): she/they

humanifestx.org

linkedin.com/in/dina-hornreich-0113296

dina.hornreich at gmail.com

"We need to continue expanding the boundaries of our understandings or we
will be imprisoned by our views." - Thich Nhat Hanh

"All I know about music is that not many people ever really hear it. And
even then, on the rare occasions when something opens within, and the music
enters, what we mainly hear, or hear corroborated, are personal, private,
vanishing evocations." - James Baldwin

“I err therefore I am” (*fallor ergo sum*) - St. Augustine