[TypicalGirls] Palmolive in person!!???

lsmith yelmo2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 19:57:16 EDT 2018

There is a screening of the Here to be Heard movie, the Dinah mentioned is on Hulu at a small gallery in Cambridge, MA, and it looks like Palmolive will be there! (Plus a few other folks that I am not familiar with.)

There is no mention of advanced tickets. All I can say is...I will be there. Anyone else going?- Lani

   -  Saturday, June 9, 2018
   -   7:30 PM  10:00 PM

$15 Cover @ the Door / Start 7:30pm / Doors 7pm
Here to be Heard: The Story of the Slits + Q&A

|  |  |

|  |
Here to be Heard: The Story of the Slits + Q&A

$15 Cover @ the Door / Start 7:30pm / Doors 7pm

"We will be joined by Slits founder and drummer Palmolive & Rob Sheffield, music journalist and author and longtime contributing editor at Rolling Stone Magazine for a Q&A following this screening, chaired by Jenn Pelly author of The Raincoats."