[TypicalGirls] Raincoats lyric book + "Shouting Out Load" performance this Saturday [was Re: Callout for female fanzine UK fanzine writers, 1975-1984]

HunnyPi007 at aol.com HunnyPi007 at aol.com
Thu Feb 25 01:19:58 EST 2016

Still have that very charming Raincoats lyrics book (which Ana and the band sent to me in the U.S. after I sent them an ecstatic letter when I was in high school). Loved it then and still do. Yay, Joly! ; )

Also, UK TG’s will want to know that a performance of "Shouting Out Loud” with Gaby Agis and The Raincoats will be happening this weekend in London at Greenwich Dance: http://greenwichdance.org.uk/dance/event/gaby_agis_and_the_raincoats/ .

If anyone here attends, please report to the rest of us here who won’t be as lucky. Thanks!!

Typically,
Lydia