[TypicalGirls] making waves #3

Dan Selzer dan at acuterecords.com
Tue Sep 9 00:13:43 EDT 2014

It doesn't seem to be loading fast but you can find it here:

http://opticnerverecordings.com/store-c-8.html?osCsid=gtmi26slr99flibjgi5l97t9o5

the direct link is
http://opticnerverecordings.com/pleasure-p-44.html?osCsid=gtmi26slr99flibjgi5l97t9o5

I'm pretty excited about this. I know Pleasure's been reissued a few times,
I think on both vinyl and on CD, with some of the CDs feat. bonus tracks,
but I don't think it's come out as double vinyl like this, and I've never
managed to pick up Getting Nowhere Fast/Warm Girls on vinyl so I can't wait
for this.

Just tried to pre-order and a bit annoyed that it requires creating an
account, which I'm generally fine with, but including date of birth, which
is something that no store should ever need. Telephone number as well. I'm
not generally paranoid but I'd prefer to buy this record without giving out
my telephone number and date of birth!

Anyway, while I'm here, if you can indulge a longtime member some
self-promotion, I'd like to plug that my first ever record is out this
week. It's totally irrelevant to "Typical Girls" other than being from a
longtime member! It's 3 tracks of slightly new wavey slightly italo-disco-y
melodic techno type stuff. Vinyl is available here:
http://www.pbvinyl.com/product/new-york-endless-strategies-ep and digital
should be available in all the usual places within a few weeks. Check it
out if you're into that sort of stuff!

Dan
http://danecdotes.com/  <-my TUMBLR which currently features Marianne
Faithfull videos from Derek Jarman and The Waitresses live on the front page