[TypicalGirls] Highly Inflammable

Layla Gibbon lpgibbon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:16:29 EDT 2014

Hey Dina

The Nots are great! I am glad you discovered them. I made a very hard to read blogpost with lots of embedded bandcamps here:
whatwewantisfree: Mid Year Report that has a lot of bands with predominant female/feminist members (and some not) Nearly all the band names should either have a link to their bandcamp or a bandcamp embedded in the post. I also put a list of reissues I dug at the end.

New bands (to me) that I am excited about that I discovered this week (that are not on this blogpost) are Penny Machine from Oakland S / T, by Penny Machine and Kristy and the Kraks from Austria Kristy And The Kraks, by Kristy And The Kraks

whatwewantisfree: Mid Year Report
I have pretty much ceased writing for MRR in the columns dept, this is partially bc of a brutal case of writer's block I am currently afflicted with (tho I still re...
View on whatwewantisfree.blo... Preview by Yahoo

S / T, by Penny Machine
7 track album
View on pennymachineoakland... Preview by Yahoo

Kristy And The Kraks, by Kristy And The Kraks
4 track album
View on totallywiredrecords.b... Preview by Yahoo