[TypicalGirls] Highly Inflammable

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 22:59:54 EDT 2014

Hey folks,

I'm doing a college radio show (KDUR Durango) and it's called Highly
Inflammable (yes, yes x-ray spex ref). It's gonna be feminist
punk/indie/etc. and I'm looking for advice on bands to watch out for.

I've already heard about NOTS (Memphis band) and KNOW they must be on my
show (cf: Layla Gibbons' review in MRR with the Dishrags on the cover).
Coathangers, The Shondes, The She's, Mika Miko (Bleached)....

I already know about like some recent reissues...Neo Boys, Talulah Gosh,
(We've got a) fuzzbox (C86 reissue), Noh Mercy...uhh you get the picture.

I haven't done a show in 12 years so I'm just getting my head back in the
game!

Thanks,

Dina

--