[TypicalGirls] The Aislers Set West Coast shows

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Aug 29 01:36:42 EDT 2014

https://www.facebook.com/events/332508726925767/

The Aislers Set are playing their first West Coast shows in over ten years,
and all three albums are being reissued. Really. Great news for those folks
that like good music. Like you.

Sept 22 - Seattle, WA - Neumo's (tix: http://goo.gl/DEScvz)
Sept 23 - Portland, OR - Holocene (tix: http://goo.gl/039YtW
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2F039YtW&h=KAQHVVTWX&enc=AZMds4mN0sZFgFsRIwwYT-pVzMhAJO1qOV5XcMggSCCZsHnIeni3wNefp8QdhYmEMJU&s=1>
)
Sept 26 - Los Angeles, CA - The Echoplex (tix: http://goo.gl/kdcVhT
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FkdcVhT&h=PAQEqhQuv&enc=AZPC8iI257PYukb6V6lOXvRMtvjCqQ6nle-2Mmbj9FLJ-_z9ZfSTC8whsdjnX30Xp4Q&s=1>
)
Sept 28 - San Francisco, CA - The Chapel (tix: http://goo.gl/C2vBCu
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2FC2vBCu&h=0AQFpE_ZD&enc=AZMftusVqZsgvzlRYAwSY3S-BLM-IUXlcyjBM7g4ivKpu_--ABd2c3Tt3QJ1qSUnFnA&s=1>
)

Slumberland Records and Suicide Squeeze Records are proud to join together
to re-release all three albums from seminal indie-pop band The Aislers Set.
The albums have been re-mastered and all three will feature new
eco-friendly CD packaging and will be available on vinyl LP for the first
time in at least a decade. Further, the band will play a select set of
shows this Fall, and a new album of singles and rarities is being prepared
for release in early 2015.

"Terrible Things Happen" and "The Last Match" are the first releases in a
projected year-long celebration of Slumberland's 25th anniversary. We're
super excited to make these incredible albums available again, and we're
even doing a limited edition color vinyl run of each for mail order and the
band's upcoming west coast shows only.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com