[TypicalGirls] Has anyone been to D.C.'s "Women Who Rock" exhibition at NMWA?

Erin Fleming erinflemingburns at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:46:57 EDT 2012

Thanks, Bess, this is extremely helpful!  Interesting to hear about the
focus on vocalists- someone else told me that as well.  Not that vocalists
have any less talent that other musicians, but let's face it, they ARE
usually the "pretty faces" when it comes to mainstream rock.

Dig your interview with Julie from the Pandoras, btw!

*Erin Fleming *
Ribbon Around a Bomb
Blog <http://ribbonaroundabomb.com/> *~*
Radio<http://radiovalencia.fm/podcasts/?show=ribbon%20around%20a%20bomb>