[TypicalGirls] TypicalGirls Digest, Vol 344, Issue 3

tyler innis tbinnis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 13:29:26 EST 2012

I'm not sure, but I don't think that myspace page belongs to the same Pussy
Riot. That band appears to be Italian and don't really sound anything like
the Russian Pussy Riot footage I've seen. Also, that interview link Tobi
gave says they formed last autumn, while the band on myspace has been
around since 2004.
Much love,

Tyler Gland Dialer
http://propersubjects.bandcamp.com