[TypicalGirls] cassette mixtapes

Stephen Burt steve at accommodatingly.com
Wed Dec 5 12:44:38 EST 2012

Also notable: the Cassette from My Ex site, which appears to have been the
subject of a malware attack right  now, but was cool when it ran, and may
be up and running again (for all I know) quite soon. Feature on it here:
http://website-of-the-day.geeksugar.com/Website-Day-Cassette-From-My-Ex-1734267