[TypicalGirls] Born in Flames -- the publication

kaisa lassinaro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:56:33 EDT 2011

Thank you Nicole!

I decided with the publisher Occasional Papers to do an email-campaign
instead of using platform-sites, which we also looked into. We're
hoping that the word will spread through mailing lists enough to
gather funds for the printing.

The screening at the Showroom gallery (theshowroom.org) takes place on
the date of the big demonstration in London, but I hope people can
make it to both. 6pm onwards.

Kaisa