[TypicalGirls] Born in Flames -- the publication

Nicole Emmenegger nicole at jennywoolworth.ch
Tue Mar 15 10:32:54 EDT 2011

This is a brilliant project and part of a great exhibition, thanks for doing
this Kaisa. I have a preview copy of the book and I am delighted at how the
format so well suits the film and how much it brings out in the story.

Best of luck raising the funds for the final book. Did you decidedly not go
for a crowdfunding site such as kickstarter, wefund or what not?

best,
Nicole