[TypicalGirls] Punk Start MY Heart - POrtland, Oregon - please share

Deborah M Withers mail at debi-rah.net
Fri Jul 29 18:33:47 EDT 2011

hi folks

some friends of mine PUNK START MY HEART are an organising collective based in Portland, USA.

Last year they organised the hugely inspiring Not Enough! festival, an event which got local queers and feminists in their community to start new bands because there simply weren't enough of them.

On the back of this they are currently trying to start a record label and need to raise $6000 on a pledge campaign before they get funded.

Check out this trailer they made and please share it with your networks, re-post on blogs, etc.

I know times are tough but have a heart and let punk start my heart help it beat louder.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/586915925/punk-start-my-heart

deborahx

www.debi-rah.net
www.hammeronpress.net