[TypicalGirls] The Women Of Punk online magazine

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Wed Jul 20 22:16:11 EDT 2011

Thanks Lisa

There's some good stuff in there I didn't see before.. including the BBC Ari
interview. Love the Cobra Killers clip. There's one of mine in there today -
Erase Errata.

It's an odd format but I can see the reasoning, perhaps make sense for tv
youtube watchers - something I expect to be myself after I buy one of these
in the next day or two..
http://www.jr.com/western-digital/pe/WD_BABX0000NBK/

It's a bit frustrating that one can't fast forward without occasionally
losing the thread.

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Lisa Garrett <lisajgarrett at gmail.com>wrote:

> Forwarded from another newsgroup. So far, so good! Worth checking out...
>

> *                      http://www.NetworkAwesome.com<http://www.networkawesome.com/>
> *

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com