[TypicalGirls] thinking - sometimes too much

weaselw at juno.com weaselw at juno.com
Sun Jul 17 23:24:29 EDT 2011

i am still trying to progress while building on the aesthetic foundations
we're talking about. oh, and cellular chaos is STILL trying to find a
female singer . . . it's not that easy. hardly anybody seems to get it,
so maybe you're right . . .

it might be one of those early '70s/pre-punk blah moments again . . .
sure looks and sounds that way.

ww

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:20:01 -0600 Dina Hornreich