[TypicalGirls] thinking - sometimes too much

Dina Hornreich dina.hornreich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:20:01 EDT 2011

I think this raises an interesting point... I mean the history that this
listserv is trying to preserve, are we progressing? What have we learned
from Sharon's list of women in punk? I look to these radical women as role
models. Discovering Poly changed my life. Made me feel like I...belonged
somewhere on this planet? I dunno. There are lots of people paying
attention. Bands like the New Bloods, WETDOG, etc. do exist but.. Are we
still in the same place facing the same obstacles? I think Germ-free
Adolescents remains even more relevant now. Who is listening?

Dina L. Hornreich
dina.hornreich at gmail.com
http://portfolio.du.edu/dhornrei